EXHIBITOR SERVICES & SHIPPING
Important – Please Read:
Viper Tradeshow Services is our General Contractor for the event and will be managing the loading dock onsite, receiving advanced non-perishable freight, onsite deliveries, and getting your materials to your booth, including refrigerated and frozen product.
Please review this message carefully and complete the forms required for your exhibitor service needs no later than September 21 to avoid surcharges. Orders received after this deadline will be subject to availability.
CLICK HERE for the Exhibitor Services Kit.
- Show hours are 9:30 AM to 5 PM on Thursday, September 30 and 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM on Friday, October 1; any exhibitors who tear down before 12:00 PM on Friday will be fined $500.
- All exhibitor services must be ordered and paid in advance.
- Material Handling ordered through and pre-paid to Viper Tradeshow Services
- Electrical charges ordered and paid on the electrical order form to Encore
- Food Prep form completed and submitted to Golbon Special Events for a quote.
- Please note the most cost-effective way to manage your shipments:
- Ship all items together (or bundle as much together as possible); separate shipments incur separate handling charges
- Ship to advanced warehouse if possible
SUBMITTING YOUR EXHIBITOR SERVICE REQUESTS (ELECTRICAL, FOOD PREP & EQUIPMENT):
All exhibitor services must be ordered and paid in advance. The packet attached includes the following order and payment forms:
- Material Handling Order Form – required if you ship anything to the conference
- Electrical Service Order Form – required if you need any electrical service in your booth
- Food Preparation Order Form (for samples that require kitchen prep)
- Shipping Instructions and Handling Labels – it is imperative that you follow the processes outlined to ensure proper receiving and handling of your materials and/or samples.
Please note that effective since October 2018, Golbon is no longer billing our exhibitors at the
conclusion of each event (post show) for Material Handling Charges associated with your freight. All
Material Handling charges must be made IN ADVANCE to Viper Tradeshow Services per the attached
Official Exhibitor Services Kit for the Golbon Fall Conference & Awards, September 29 – October 1,
2021 at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter.
It is important to note, that your freight will not be delivered to your booth until credit card payment is arranged and payment in full is received by Viper.
Exhibitor Services – Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I order electrical service, food prep or foodservice equipment for my booth?
Simply fill out the Exhibitor Services Packet (link will be posted above). Deadlines are listed in the packet.
What if I miss the Exhibitor Services Deadline?
You may still submit your completed packet after the deadline; however, you will not be eligible for the advance discounted rates.
Where do I ship my booth materials and samples?
Please see the Exhibitor Services Packet for instructions and labels for handling and storage of items shipped to the show; the packet has been emailed to all supplier attendees and is linked above. It is imperative that you follow the instructions carefully to allow for proper receiving and handling of your show materials.
What does my booth include?
Standard Booth Packages include: 8’ T-Table Booth (8 ft table in the back of booth with 6 ft intersecting it to create a t-shape), four chairs, an exhibitor ID sign, wireless internet access, and a small trash can.
Sponsor Booth Packages include: 10×8 Booth with table-height pipe-and-drape, four chairs, a prominent sponsor sign, exhibitor ID sign, wireless internet access, and a small trash can.
The entire show floor is carpeted.
When can I set up/refresh my booth?
A representative will be onsite during these set up hours to assist in locating any booth materials and/or samples shipped in to the show.
Wednesday, September 29: Exhibitor Booth Setup from 3:00 – 5:30 PM
Thursday, September 30: Exhibitor Booth Setup from 8:15 – 9:30 AM
Friday, October 1: Exhibitor Booth Refresh from 8:15 – 9:30 AM
Are there any booth restrictions?
Nothing may be hung from the walls, including exhibitor banners or other signage.
Oversized displays must be pre-approved by Golbon Special Events. If you require perimeter space please notify Golbon Special Events prior to the conference registration deadline. No onsite modifications will be permitted.
Do I need insurance?
Suppliers are responsible for their own properties. It is expected they have, or will purchase, adequate insurance to protect against perils. It is highly recommended that an exhibitor obtain adequate insurance coverage, at their own expense, for property loss or damage and liability for personal injury.